Positive Images holds weekly drop-in support groups for LGBTQIA+ adults!
LGBTQIA+ Adult Support Group | Every Friday, 6:30-8:30pm | First three Fridays on Zoom & fourth Friday in person
1st Friday – Check-in Night
- These nights are a special time for members to open about their lives, share, and get support from their peers in a safe, confidential setting.
2nd Friday – Queer Show and Tell
- Show and Tell us about something that is important to who you are, something that you’re into. We want to know more about what makes you, you!
3rd Friday – Discussion Groups
- On this night, we meet in small discussion groups focusing on a variety of relevant topics.
4th Friday – Social Night (in person)
- Games, art, music, snacks, friends, fun! Social nights are all about hanging out with your pals!
5th Friday – Bonus Night
- Every once in a while, there is a 5th Friday of a month. Sometimes on a Bonus Night we may watch queer-themed movies or shows, play games, or do other fun activities!
While not required for attendance, prospective members who would like a personal introduction and orientation may simply contact us at email@example.com or call 707-568-5830. The orientation typically takes 30 minutes and includes a tour of the building.
Safety and Confidentiality
What is said and who is seen at our meetings is expected to remain within the confines of the meeting place. Members are expected not to discuss nor pass judgment on the personal process of another member. Positive Images does not encourage people to “come out of the closet” and all personal decisions are left up to the individuals themselves.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 707-568-5830 for more information.